Monday, August 17, 2015

A Love Letter from God

I want to tell you that I have known you since before the foundations of time. I even know the number of hairs on your head. I put you together on purpose and for a purpose. I looked at you and saw that you were fearfully and wonderfully made. I even created you in My image.

I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.

I want you to be confident about this: When I begin a good work in you, I will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ.

I also gave you gifts to prepare and equip you for the plans I have for you. These gifts I've given are irrevocable. Don't neglect them. Exercise them and stir them up!

Although you may encounter tribulations in this world, I want you to know that in Me you have peace. Be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.

You can look to Me as a refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Cast your burdens on Me, and I will sustain you. I shall never allow the righteous to be moved. Come unto Me when you labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. For I am your Rock, your Fortress, your Deliverer, your Strength in whom you can trust. Though you fall you shall not be utterly cast down, for I will uphold you with My hand.

I am not slack concerning My promises. Forever My Word is settled in heaven and My faithfulness to all generations. When I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass. When I've purposed it, I will also do it.

Don't listen to the ungodly, don't stand with sinners, and don't sit with the scornful. But rather delight yourself all day long in My Word. If you do, you will be like a tree planted by a river. You will bring forth fruit in season and whatever you do will prosper.

In closing, I want you to know I love you. I love you so much I gave My only begotten Son. When you believe in Him, you will not die but have healing, freedom, victory, forgiveness, and eternal life.


This resource was taken from the archives of Between Job Ministries at Northwest Bible Church in Spring, Texas. It can not be duplicated or copied in any form without the written permission of Between Job Ministries and Northwest Bible Church.

No comments: